How to register for courses
It is important to use the tools provided by your academic advisor to plan ahead for each registration period to ensure that you stay on track for graduation. The Registration Resources Guide provides in-depth information regarding the registration process at Metropolitan State University.
Proper registration planning begins by:
- Determining when your registration window opens
- Working with your academic advisor to take care of any potential registration holds
- Connecting with your academic advisor if you have any questions or concerns about selecting the proper courses for your academic journey
- Using Schedule Planner to create and compare multiple class schedules based on desired courses for the upcoming term
During in-person, on-campus New Student Orientation, you will have the opportunity to work with your academic advisor to register for courses. After your first semester at Metropolitan State University, it is your responsibility to register for classes as soon as you are eligible to ensure the best selection of courses to fit your schedule and needs.
Questions to consider
- What are two ways you can prepare for registration?
- Who do you contact if you have questions regarding registration?